SHORT VERSION: Download “cache fixer” from Google Store.
1. You’re gonna need Android Terminal Simulator or equivalent terminal app. This will also require your Android rooted.
or just use “adb shell”
2. Type ’su’ (root permission request will be showned, you need to approve it). if you already have root (indicated by #), you do not need this step
3. Type ‘cd /’
4. Type ‘umount /cache’
5. Type ‘mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs rootfs /’ (to set the folder access to rw – read write)
6. Type ‘rmdir /cache’ (delete cache folder)
7. Type ‘mkdir /sdcard/cache’
8. Type ‘ln -s /sdcard/cache /cache’ (to link cache folder to /sdcard/cache – which shoud have bigger partition size)
/cache: 33792K total, 1156K used, 32636K available (block size 4096)
no wonder, market won’t download apk which is bigger than 32M.
after, now is
/cache: 4883264K total, 144800K used, 4738464K available (block size 32768)